"Where will you be when we fly free?"

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Moments in Time

I sit here typing on my Macbook listening to my iTunes Library with my white apple earphones occasionally checking my iPhone for the time or a message and contemplate the sad death of one of the modern worlds greatest artists - Steve Jobs. Sure enough he was in IT but it was his innovative creativity that made him, and all that he represented, one of the most influential icons of popular culture. Personal mortality is not often thought about because basically it is in fact quite well ... depressing... however we all have our own moment in time and "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." Steve Jobs (2005) and this is where you find it, a spark of reassurance that one moment no matter how short that moment is, 56years or 5.6minutes, can have an impact. So do.... "Live in the Moment and make it so Beautiful it will be worth remembering" 


Yours Sincerely,


SPARK 

No comments:

Post a Comment